OPTION A - $30/metre (single strands, no water source)
OPTION B - $70/metre (Greenery runner, no water source)
OPTION C - $100/metre (scattered florals, no water source)
OPTION D - $150/metre (full florals, water source)
small table vases
OPTION A - Single stems bottles - $40/10 bottles
OPTION B - Simple bottles - $70/10 bottles
OPTION C - Bud vases - $100/10 vases
OPTION D - Small jars - $150/10 jars
OPTION A - $70ea
OPTION B - $90 ea
OPTION C - $120 ea
OPTION A - $200
OPTION B - $300
- How wide are your tables, will they fit a larger arrangement?
- Are you having a banquet? Will there be food in the middle of the table? If so, opt for clusters of smaller arrangements between every 4 guests
- Height. Are tall arrangements going to be blocking the conversations? Would they be better in other locations such as the entry table? Different heights can create a nice look, try mixing up a few different types of vessels.
- Vase hire. You are welcome to use my collection but if I do not have the vessel you require you will need to hire externally and deliver the vases to my studio the week of the wedding for me to prepare. You are responsible for returning the vessels.
- These prices are based on seasonal flowers, prices may change for different flower types (e.g. orchids, peonies)
- Greenery runners are based on foliage varieties that will hold up out of water, prices may vary for more delicate foliages.